The Committee has been set up to help the members, in particular, to provide networking/common platform for ICT and its user community. The committee provides advisory services to the members, organizes training programs and awareness sessions about various aspects of ICT. It plays role of a catalyst in reaching out to the Government and trade organizations within India.
- To Promote ICT capabilities of Mumbai region across the globe.
- To promote use of ICT amongst the business community with specific initiatives.
- The Committee organizes interactive Sessions with concerned Government officials for addressing the issues relating to ICT
- The Committee works with like-minded organizations for addressing the concerns of ICT at the local, State and Central level
- Committee organizes Interactive Sessions with Experts for the benefit of ICT Community
- Committee organizes events to showcase the success of ICT entrepreneurs
- Committee undertakes initiatives to project the potential for adoption of technology in manufacturing sector, particularly MSMEs around Mumbai
- Committee explores possibilities of organizing events around new segments such as Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0 etc.