YBF is organizing the “Shadow the Leader Program”, an innovative and unique program for promising entrepreneurs, professionals and management students. The Program is providing them an opportunity to follow a business leader for day/hours and to understand what it takes to succeed in the leader’s field of achievement.
The Program is purely a philanthropic and learning program and all the net proceeds after all defray expenses will be used for a cause of underprivileged society. The Leader will be a guide for one day to the promising entrepreneurs, professionals and management students for business and augment art of giving.
The Program serves the dual purpose of mobilizing funds for charity, and also providing promising entrepreneurs, professionals and management students with once-in- a-lifetime opportunity to meet some of the biggest names in Corporate India.
YBF has completed five seasons of Shadow the Leader Program
- Season 1 : 9 Leaders – February 2015 to August 2015
- Season 2 : 21 Leaders – September 2015 to August 2016
- Season 3 : 18 Leaders – March 2017 to August 2017
- Season 4 : 16 Leaders – February 2018 to November 2018
- Season 5 : 19 Leaders – January 2019 to December 2019
- Season 6 : 22 Leaders – March 2020 (onwards)
- Program serves the dual purpose
- Mobilizing funds for charity as the revenue collected is donated for the welfare of underprivileged.
- Once-in- a-life time opportunity to meet one of the biggest names in Corporate India.
- Novel way of stimulating creativity & innovation, crafting business strategies and bringing in knowledge transfer on entrepreneurship, management and creativity.
- Provides an opportunity to “observe and absorb”
Program is open to
- Organization can nominate its Future Leaders
- Upcoming Business / Thought Leaders
- A successful brand owner
- A student
- An aspiring youth
- Season 1 and 2 leaders, customized the day-long session based on the level of experience and need of the Shadow
- This creates a conducive ambiance, providing the best outcome from