Joining Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) gives you access to a range of business services, from networking events, consultancy, advocacy, mediation & legal advisory. Our various categories are tailored to provide businesses of all Industries ,Verticals, sectors and sizes the support they need.
The Chamber chose the theme “Corporates for Change” and is focused on promoting sustainable social, economic, financial and environmental initiatives, projects and business through four key elements – sustainable change, ease of doing business, diversity and inclusion, and Mumbai 4.0.
Why BCCI Membership?
- The Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry is India’s premier chamber of commerce and industry located in Mumbai, which is the country’s industrial, financial and commercial capital. Established in 1836,it is one of the oldest operating Chambers in the nation.
- The Chamber provides a forum for interaction of its members and formation of considered industry opinions and viewpoints. These are done under the aegis of the Board of the Chamber and Subject Committees.
- The Chamber has played a significant role in supporting the development of industries in Mumbai and outside over the last several decades. The Chamber serves as an effective vehicle of communication between the regulatory bodies, the corporate and the society. It collaborates with other Industry associations and thus increases its reach to the decision makers beyond boundaries of Mumbai. It also supports a large base of Micro Small and Medium enterprise members and contributes effectively towards overall development of its member companies by addressing core issues and remaining responsive to the needs of business.
- The Chamber provides services to its members through dissemination of information, publications, special studies and through activities like organizing business delegations, Webinars , seminars and training programs. We host a variety of Conclaves, webinars, workshops, and events with a panel of distinguished and experienced individuals from many industries and sectors. These activities serve our members not only in terms of gaining essential insights, but also in terms of networking with like-minded individuals and assisting them in empowering and adapting to ever-changing business conditions.
- The Chamber encourages fresh ideas and invites companies to look at different avenues, events, and programmes that they may like to sponsor or partner with us to reach out to the potential and key clients and stakeholders.
Exclusive, Benefits & Services for members
MEMBERS/ASSOCIATES FEES EFFECTIVE July 01, 2017
(Revised due to inclusion of GST @ 18%)
|Turnover Criteria||Total (Incl. of GST)||Total (Incl. of GST)||Total (Incl. of GST)|
|A. *Entrance Fee|
|Upto Rs. 100 Crores
(effective August 1, 2014)
|Above Rs.100 Crores and upto Rs. 1,000 Crores||29,500||17,700|
|Above Rs.1,000 Crores||59,000||29,500|
|B. *Annual Subscription|
|Upto Rs.100 Crores||11,800||8,260||5,900|
|Above Rs.100 Crores and upto Rs.500 Crores||29,500||17,700|
|Above Rs.500 Crores and upto Rs.1,500 Crores||41,300||29,500|
|Rs. 1,500 Crores and above||88,500||59,000|
Based on annual turnover
- The annual subscription shall be payable in advance at the beginning of each financial year on 1st April
- Corporate Members & associates will pay pro-rated subscription fees based on date of joining.
- Associates limited will pay for the financial year irrespective of date of joining
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry”
- Members are entitled to hold office / represent the Chamber in public bodies
- Associates are not entitled to hold office / represent the Chamber in public bodies
- Associates limited (Limited services of Certificate of Origin, Visa letter facilitation & allied documentation).