Workshop on Customer Complaint To Customer Loyalty

Workshop on Customer Complaint To Customer Loyalty

August 4, 2022

Workshop on Customer Complaint To Customer Loyalty

by
83 83 people viewed this event.

Introduction :

Every customer complaint gives us an opportunity to make him a loyal customer. The more customers complain, have their problems resolved, and feel positive about the resolution experience, the stronger is the chance to repurchase & recommend. Seventy percent of complaints are caused by faulty communication. In any typical business only 4% of dissatisfied customers ‘make a noise’ and the company gets to know about it. The other 96% quietly go away. And 91% of the dissatisfied customers will never come back. This represents a serious financial loss.

The most dissatisfied customer is our best teacher. We get to learn from him about our lacunae, areas to improve. The complaining customer gives us another chance to satisfy him and to retain that customer. Rarely does anyone appreciate customer complaints. Even if you say verbally ‘your complaints are welcome’ your body language indicates your annoyance, irritation which the customer can easily note. This will send the wrong message about your company.

Even in the finest run businesses, problems, mistakes, or even bad luck can cause customers to be dissatisfied with your products or service. Therefore managing ‘customer complaints’ is of utmost importance.

A complaining customer will tell 8 to 10 people about his problem. Seven out of ten complaining customers will do business with you if you resolve the complaint in their favour. If you resolve it on the spot, 95% will do business with you again.

We should be sensitive to different ways customers say goodbye and determine if the customer is worth winning back then recapture these lost customers. Recapturing such lost customers and keeping them loyal to the company makes business sense.

Objectives :

  • To sensitize participants about the importance of loyal customers for business and the implications of customer complaints
  • To develop in participants a truly positive attitude towards customer complaints
  • To sharpen their understanding of Benchmarks of Quality Customer Service
  • To strengthen their skill to retain customer loyalty and Knowledge of the ‘Why’ of customer complaints
  • To equip
  • participants with tools of ‘How’ to deal with customer complaints in person ( face to face), over the phone, through emails & letters

Topics :

  • Business savvy attitude towards customer complaints
  • Importance of loyal customers for profitability
  • Benchmarks of Quality Customer Service
  • Understanding ‘Why’ & ‘How’ of dealing with customers complaints
  • Responding to customer complaints in
    • Person (Face to Face)
    • Over the Phone
    • Writing – Emails & Letters
  • Golden Rules for Processing Complaints – 8 Steps
  • Winning back a lost customer – uncovering customer’s real reasons for leaving, creating win back communication plans to regain customers trust

Training Methodology :

Active, retention oriented training methods will be used

Who Can Attend ?

Business Leaders, all levels of executives from functional areas of management – finance, marketing & sales, corporate communication & PR , production, quality and IT. Corporate, NGO and Government officers can also attend.

Requirements :

Photocopies of exercises and course material for the participants (will be provided by us in soft form)

Speaker :

Dr. Lata Shetty Director, Mainstream Training Centre
Dr. Shetty, is the Director, Mainstream Training Centre, which offers Soft Skills Training Programs in a variety of settings. Qualifications: B.Sc., M.S.W., Ph.D., a gold medalist.

Participation Fee :

Members Rs. 3,500 + 18% GST
Non-Members Rs. 4,000 + 18% GST
Bank Details for NEFT
Account No. 10996680930
IFSC CODE SBIN0000300
Bank Name State Bank of India
Branch Address Mumbai Main Branch

Cheque /Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “BOMBAY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY”

Contact Details :

Supriya Pandey
Email : supriya.pandey@bombaychamber.com
Tel – 61200250, 9820202236

Additional Details

Venue Name - The Ruby, 4th Floor NW 29, Senapati Bapat Marg (Tulsi Pipe Road), Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400 028

Event Fees Type - Paid Event

Event or Seminar - workshop

 

Date And Time

August 24, 2022 10:00 AM to
August 24, 2022 05:00 PM
 

Registration End Date

August 23, 2022
 
Paid Event
 
Workshop
 

Committee

Share With Friends

instagram default popup image round
Follow Me
502k 100k 3 month ago
Share