You already have a CSR strategy in place. But is it impactful?
In order to reap the full business benefits of CSR, organisations must adopt a strategy that is constantly evolving in pursuit of positive impacts everyone can feel good about.
Creating an impactful CSR strategy involves a holistic approach that aligns with a company’s values, engages stakeholders, focuses on long-term impact, and fosters transparency. By implementing these best practices, businesses can create positivesocial and environmental impact while growing sustainably.
An impactful CSR strategy should include a clear mission statement with objectives linked to measurable outcomes, resources and responsibilities for implementation, and a timeline for review and evaluation. It should also be based on a thorough understanding of the social and environmental issues most relevant to an organisation’s operations.
To deliberate on refining CSR to Creating Shared Value and developing impactful strategies, Bombay Chamber, under the auspices of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee, is organising a CSR Conclave titled Creating an Impactful CSR Strategy on October 4, 2023 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Who should attend?
- Corporate leaders and CSROs who are interested in the role of CSR in driving positive social change
- NGO leaders and professionals who work in the field of CSR and sustainability
- CSR professionals and consultants who advise organisations on implementing CSR initiatives
- Policy makers and government officials who are interested in social impact
- Social influencers and philanthropists who want to drive change in the community.