Migrating IT infrastructures to the Cloud is becoming a cost effective solution to the ever increasing burden of maintaining complex software and hardware systems. As with any new concept that plays a central role in business, the Cloud must be understood. Specifically, the differences between managing an in-house IT infrastructure versus a Cloud-based infrastructure are critical.
Seeing the Cloud as a process rather than a product, implementing a governance plan and developing Cloud metrics are all part of Cloud governance.
Additionally, securing data and processes within the Cloud are central to any migration considerations. Issues such as risk profiles, what information should and should not be committed to the Cloud, roles and rules, and access control must be taken into account. This course will examine these and other key concepts central to Cloud governance and data security.
Module 1 – Governance in the Cloud
- Key governance concepts
- Governance as a process vs. a product
- The essential elements
Module 2 – Implementing Governance in the Cloud
- Governance in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Key governance metrics
- Managing the governance process
Module 3 – Cloud Security
- The risk profile
- Understanding the risks of the Cloud
- Deciding what information belongs in the cloud
Module 4 – Maintaining Security
- Protecting your cloud based systems
- Who has access
- Roles, rules and access
Speaker Profile: Dr. Javed Khan
A globally certified freelance trainer/Coach/Mentor of Program/Project and Service Management for PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, MSP, P3O, RMP, SixSigma & ITIL Expert, BCW, Cloud Computing, AWS, Agile Scrum Master, Information Security. Have trained more than 10,000 professionals from Deloitte, Bayer’s, Siemens, Royal Bank of Scotland, International Live Stocks Research (ILRI) Nairobi, Kenya, JP Morgan, NIIT, AT&T, Cambridge, Executrain and Syscoms UAE, Indian Defence & Postal Department, Public Private Partnership. Deliver periodic training for leading B-Schools – Welingkar, NMIMS, Liberation Management and AIAIMS and Professionals from various companies in India, UAE and MEA region.
- Have managed complex programs / projects across various industries in India, UAE and MEA region.
- Reduced travel expense by 40% and turnaround time by 50% in audio-video conferencing.
- Reduce 25% IT infrastructure keeping same QOS by using LAN/WAN/ VAN Network.
Improved process efficiency to 30% by replacing legacy systems with SAP multiple modules.
- ROI 40% benefit by network and applications consolidation.
Improved operational efficiency by reducing recurrence cost 40% in Data Center consolidating.
- Delivered 200 seats office in 25 days with Computer, Network and Security and proxy servers and 40% cost reduction by automating invoice submission process to an online system for goods exports.
Specialised with value delivery in Industries like Engineering, Mfg, BFSI, FMCG & Education
- IT Alignment with Business processes & strategies and delivering value to organizations
- Plan, execute and control IT Infrastructure, Platforms, Applications and BPM Projects
- Application Projects – ERP, CRM, HRMS, CRS, PMS & Business Analytics BI
- Infrastructure Projects – IP Network, MPLS, Server, Storage, Mailing Systems
- Data center consolidation, integration, virtualization and cloud computing
Participation Fee :
||Rs. 8,000 + 18% GST
||Rs. 9,000 + 18% GST
|Bank Details for NEFT
||State Bank of India
||Mumbai Main Branch
Cheque /Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “BOMBAY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY”
Contact Details :
Revati Khare || Assistant Director – Information & Communication Technology Committee
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. (D) + 91 22 6120 0231; (M) + 91 9892029473