What does your presence say about you at the workplace? Do you think it matters? Do you think it leaves the impact which you desire?
Executive presence is a competitive advantage which even leaders today strive to achieve.” I don’t have it at all”- One of the senior leaders from FMCG companies, admitted in the previous workshop .
In the post covid-Age, every executive, every leader needs to get immune to the fast changes and towering expectations from the constantly evolving workplace dynamics . One skill that can change the way you leave impact in this ever changing world is Executive Presence !
Can I have it and how? How will it impact my career and my growth?
We will answer all these in this workshop. We also would like to hear your story.
Empowering Self and Self Image
- Biggest enemy or Biggest Fan-How do you see yourself
- Removing the conditioning to break the barriers
- Learning from real life role models
What’s your Personal Branding Story?
- Do you have a brand?
- Define your personal Branding Goal-What do you stand for?
- What is your PVS (Personal Value Statement)
- Learn the art of creating maximum impact
- Relationship Building & Earning the credibility
- Emotional and Social Intelligence-Key elements to building powerful relationships
- It’s all about mindset, adaptability & credibility
Let’s together explore the power of Presence & learn the new age practices.
Managers, Leaders, Entrepreneurs and everybody who would like to take the advantage of creating a powerful presence.
Participants will commit what they will implement and do differently to ensure effective sales
Mahale is a Corporate Trainer & Personal Brand Coach.She is also a motivational speaker at important forums. She is post graduate in HR, Marketing Management, and Journalism & Mass Communication. She is a professional Image Consultant with her expertise in NLP. With 20 years of corporate experience, she is extremely passionate to recreate a workplace which is more enthusiastic, motivated and self-explorer.