Shop-floor in any company is the exact place where products or services are produced or delivered. Productivity, quality of products and services depend greatly on what exactly happen in the shop floor. Shop-floor leaders greatly shape the ability of a company to thrive in the ever-increasing competitive environment.
Shop-floor Leadership training is designed to provide practical managerial and leadership skills for Shop-floor Leaders in their daily role. All activities and lessons learned are meant to equip frontline managers the managerial and leadership skills to perform their daily roles on the floor.
It will empower Shop-floor Leaders with the right knowledge and skills essential for a company in establishing sustainable growth.
This course will teach the practical skills you can apply to enhance your leadership skills on the job. Recognizing who you are as a person is only the first step to developing into a powerful and effective leader.
What is leadership and management?
- Introduction / Objective setting
- Manager or leader at floor
- Identifying and utilizing your own leadership style
Managed Myself and others
- Effective Communication
- Perception of others
- Trust Building
- Strategies to improve effectiveness of team
- Conflict Resolution
Getting best out of my team
- Team work and leadership
Improving Team Performance
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Sharing Performance feedback
- Action Planning
Participating in this training, participants will be able to directly use the skills taught in managing their team’s daily work by using the Daily Management System, in leading their team with effective communication methods and in daily problem solving.
- Understanding roles and functions of a shop-floor leader and therefore start building positive mentality in leading in their daily work
- Knowledge and skills in team coordination and work delegation with continual support of team members on the floor
- Practical problem solving method for daily shop-floor problem
- Ability to build and maintain an effective team members
- Techniques in implementing and improve upon work standards
- Conduct performance reviews and provide effective feedback