The prohibitory orders issued by the Mumbai Police under Sec 144 of the Cr PC state that :
1. Covid Appropriate Behaviour (CAB), as defined in the Notification. will be observed by all.
2. All persons connected with the organisation of any program, event etc as well as service providers and participants, visitors, guests, customers shall be fully vaccinated, as defined in the Notification,
3. Any shop, establishment, mall, event, gathering etc. must be manned by fully vaccinated persons and all visitors, customers for such places shall be fully vaccinated.
4. All public transport shall be used only by fully vaccinated persons,
5. All persons travelling into Maharashtra shall be either fully vaccinated or carry a RT-PCR test valid for 72 hours,
6. In case of any program or event or activity or gathering:
a. In a closed space: people up to 50% of the capacity only to be allowed,
b. In an open space: people up to 25% of the capacity only to be allowed,
c. If total number of people present exceeds I thousand, then the local disaster management authority will have to be informed of the same,
7. This order shall come into force. in the areas under the control of the Commissioner of Police, Greater Mumbai, from 00.00 hrs on 16th December 2021 and will remain in force till 24.00 hrs on 31st December 2021, unless withdrawn earlier