In order to enable citizens to travel in suburban trains, BMC has notified Offline Verification Procedure for Covid-19 Vaccination & issuing Railway Monthly Pass starting from 11th August 2021 from 7 am at suburban railway stations.
• Citizens who have completed 14 days after Covid second dose, are required to carry a hard copy of Covid-19 Vaccination Final Certificate and a Photo ID for verification.
• Those eligible after verification will be allowed to travel from 15th 2021 August onwards.
• A total of 358 Help desks to be set up at 53 railway stations in Mumbai Municipal Corporation area.
• Help desks to be opened at 109 stations across the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
• Help desks will be operational in two consecutive sessions from 7 am to 11 pm.
• Citizens can approach the stations nearest to their house for verification.
• Citizens are requested not to crowd unnecessarily.
• Strict legal action will be taken if fake / bogus certificates are found